Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Titan and Tundra

As much as these hyper-active wolf dogs drive me crazy, I still absolutely love them. They keep my time occupied, and they help keep me entertained. Just right when I want to kill them, they both come snuggle up next to me on the couch and fall asleep. Then I go back to loving them again.

We first only got Titan (the one on the rigt) initially. Then Jared BEGGED me to go back with him a week later to get one more...the very last one! I could not even believe he was asking me for another one. I thought he was crazy. (I still think he is crazy) We finally made an agreement, that if he didn't get a new truck after his deployment then he could get one more dog before he left. That is fair enough right? 

So now we have two German Shepard/ Wolf mixes. We can't tell our neighbors the wolf part because they would freak out. They already HATE dogs as it is, so we just keep that information to ourselves.

Titan is our very obedient one. He is a people pleaser, and will do anything for a treat. He really is a lot of fun to train one-on-one. Tundra on the other hand...he could care less about being obedient. He is our "special dog"..ya know a window licker. We love him anyway, but wow is he a handful!! I thought about getting rid of him, but everytime I think about giving him up it makes me so sad. I would never go through with it. I have never been attached to animals before, but this situation is so different. They are my only sort of company and entertainment in the house while Jared is gone. They keep me so busy, and I am so glad that Jared decided to get them for us!







No comments:

Post a Comment