Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Visiting Teaching Rocks!!

Can I just say how much I absolutely love visiting teaching!! Last night I went to two sisters in my ward. They both really intimidated me at church and at activities for some reason. When I found out that they were the ones I am supposed to go visit teach I was not too excited. They both have kids, and it just seemed like they didn't care to be friendly to me because I was some stupid young girl. I really wanted to go visiting teaching to get to know more ladies in the ward, so I just called them to set up an appointment....now after knowing them...I LOVE THEM BOTH!! Wow they are great women and it turns out I have so much in common with both of them on different levels. I relate to one, because she is kind of shy to new people, and worries about what others think of her. I am totally that way!! She was so much fun to talk to. Then the second sister I go to is shy at first too, but her husband is in the military. So I feel like naturally we have a lot to talk about. I stayed at each house for about hour. Time went by so fast, and I can honestly say how happy I was on my way home. I never really liked to go visiting teaching in my college wards, because I was always hanging out with anyway so I didn't see the need. I understand more the importance of visiting teaching now. I honestly feel like I am supposed to go see these sisters. Not only for them, but for MEEEEEE. I am so excited to go see them again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment