Saturday, March 3, 2012

Flowers from a guest :)

When I first told Jared that a guest at work gave me flowers, he was a little shocked. It was really funny to hear his reaction. A few nights ago, this old guy called in late, and in a panic because his flight was getting delayed due to weather. He was going to have to change hotels to Salt Lake for the night where his flight was delayed. Long story short, I called and set up a new reservation for him at the Hampton Inn SLC Airport for the night. The next day I overheard his name from the back office, and so I went out and greeted him and told him how happy I was to see him here! He was the sweetest old guy. That following afternoon, I was told that a guest was waiting for me in the lobby, so I go out of the office to see who it was....it was this old guy holding a dozen roses!! He told me how grateful he was that I was so nice in helping him in a stressful situation at the airport. This was his way of thanking me. He was such a sweetheart, and the flowers were totally a surprise. This just made my whole day to think that people actually appreciate the good things I do for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment