Sunday, July 22, 2012

Camping/Idaho Trip


Camping...
Our first stop was camping at Mirror Lake with Greg & Julie. We had so much fun with them. We were only there for two days, and one night. We went fishing for most of it. The second we packed up all our stuff in the truck, Titan and Tundra were OUT! They had so much fun running and running and running and running. There was a stream right next to us that they love swimming in. Jared caught 6 fish, and I caught 5. I was very proud of myself that I caught that many!
Sitting out on the lake together.

Our camping spot with Greg & Julie


The view from where I was fishing: Mirror Lake

The order goes: Jared, Greg, Kate


Jared and Titan fishing together.




Idaho Trip...
Here are some pictures from our Idaho trip. I love being with my nieces and nephews. They have grown up so much since the last time we were home! My parents have two four wheelers. The grandkids are always begging to ride them. We miss Idaho so much!!

Caleb and Kayleigh trying to ride the four wheeler.

Sophi will snuggle with anyone who is willing to sleep with her. I think she found her new snuggle buddy.

THEY LOVE UNCLE JARED! All five grandkids adore him.

Kayleigh loved riding in Uncle Jared's truck. She was telling me all about it.

Classic picture of the men talking

The oldest grandson on the Lyons side. Love you buddy!

Garrett wanted to go to Taco B for dinner

Playing Botche in the back yard. I believe Parker and Dad won (not surprised at all)

Dad shooting his new Smith & Wesson hand gun

No comments:

Post a Comment