Working at a hotel definately has its advantages. I actually had to work an Audit shift last week to help out another co-worker. It was 6:00am and I was just finishing my night, when I noticed this nice older couple eating breakfast (no one else was in the room except for them). I had everything finished, so I went over and started chatting with them for about 15 minutes. He is wearing a survivor hat, and he brought up the fact that he was on the show Survivor! I was like WHAT? Then it hit me who he was. It was "Jake" from Season 5! He always wore a cowboy hat and everyone loved him on the show. I was a little shy about asking him for a picture, but then I thought what the heck..I will never see him again! I look terrible in the picture though, but I was happy I at least got one with him. He was SO sweet and very friendly. He was telling me all about how the show behind the scenes were, and about the people on the show. That year that he was on Survivor, the show won an Oscar (or whatever award it's called) So since he was one of the top ones left (he almost won it that year) he got to walk across the stage. They gave him 10 grand just for walking across! I thought that was pretty sweet. He gave me his signed Survivor picture and wrote "To Katelyn, allows follow your dreams". I guess he is now a motivation speaker. So glad I met him :)

Looks like you had a pretty fun summer! I love getting to read about all the things you guys do! You are pretty cute, Love ya!
ReplyDelete