On my last post, I posted about Jared passing the board. He studied for such a long time, and he was so happy when he found out he passed. He just had to wait until he got enough points. Last week he hollered down at me to come upstairs to look at something on the computer. I was right in the middle of doing something and didn't want to come upstairs just yet...but no he convinced me of running upstairs. He told me to read the name on the screen. Once I saw STAFF SGT. JARED SCOTT WRIGHT I immediately knew he got promoted!!! I am so proud of him. Jared works really hard, and he is not one to brag about his accomplishments. If there was a Texas Roadhouse in Washington, we would have gone there for dinner. Instead, we went to Cabelas (again) to celebrate!

No comments:
Post a Comment