Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012


We had such a fun Thanksgiving in November. We decided it was too far of a drive to go home for a four day pass, so we had Jared's cousins come up from Portland for the weekend. Brody and Sam stayed for the weekend, and everyone helped make a delicious turkey dinner! We had rolls, jam, mashed potatoes and gracy, corn, turkey, ham, and yams. Everyone helped in the kitchen, and we just had a fun weekend together. We missed getting together with the big family though. We are hoping next year to either go home, or have my parents come up. I was actually pretty nervous to make Thanksgiving dinner for everyone. I like to cook, but I had never made that much food before all at once. I am not so good on the timing part. I didn't have to worry about a thing though this time. Everyone was so helpful, and I was really only in charge of the turkey! Brody and Sam were our first visitors. Thanks for coming to share the holiday with us!!




No comments:

Post a Comment