Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Calling

I just received a new calling at church. I am still the Laurel Advisor, but now I am helping with the Young Women's sporting program. I haven't really done anything with it yet, but it should be really fun. We play volleyball at the Stake Center every Tuesday night. I am kind of nervous to start coaching (There will be two of us, but still!) I played volleyball in Jr. High and part of High School, but lets be honest here...I wasn't the star player ;) The only bad thing is the Stake Center is a half hour away. My Tuesdays and Wednesdays are now going to be super busy. I will get off of work and go straight to gym. I am really excited to help with this though! I absolutely love my YW calling. The girls are so great, and we have so much fun together. Last week we went ice skating together, and I felt like everyone bonded really well. We have a lot of different types of personalities, but on Wednesday everyone just had fun together. I will try to post some pictures of the girls here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment